The Great Journey The Great Journey

Whoa: Awesome.

I was really impressed by this, I absolutely love the animation style. It was very moving and the theme of it all was well done. Amazing job... make more!

totally random fight totally random fight

That was awesome.

The red dude had a great entrance. I would suggest making it longer next time. LoL, that band thing was incredibly random. I DON'T NEED TO EVER HEAR "IKE IKE" EVER AGAIN PLZNTHANKS! -_-

Ace0fredspades responds:

yepe thanx so much!

deead as deead as

Nice

I really liked the animation style. You could still work on the walking legs, but hey, good job.

Harry Potter & The Order Harry Potter & The Order

Pure Genius

So wait, he eats cows? he's a friggen bird!
Love it, every bit of it. Do make more...

funny mario land 2 funny mario land 2

Funny.

It would help if you were more specific in the credits, hehe. Good job though.
PS. Saving, not saveing.

The Allaround Tutorial The Allaround Tutorial

Useful...

But if I hear that song again I will flipping crack. It's cool that you have alot of extras like bios and such, more flashes should definitely have that.

mario real life short mario real life short

Haha.

You should probably say what the audio is, I love that song. This was pretty humorous, but if I could actually play a game where I controlled Mario in real life that would be even better!!

Lf2 Xtreme: The Uprising Lf2 Xtreme: The Uprising

Not bad.

The story was alright but that really annoying ding between every dialogue really bugs me, the SFX were pretty sweet but it could be a bit longer. Good job though.

MBW: Big Finale MBW: Big Finale

Pretty funny.

I didn't experience lag, but the whole thing screwed up after I watched the emo thing and the player made strange clicking noises. I found the first two skits pretty funny, especially when the guy is screaming and in the background you hear, "I'm mister buckets." The mature rating is not called for, mature themes??? Where??? Maybe I missed it when it screwed up?

Squirrely Wrath Squirrely Wrath

Heh, awesome.

You know, I really liked that. Sometimes, if you make something look too good, it takes away from the amusingness of it. It reminded me of some sort of high pitched ska music. You should definitely make a series! It would have helped though, if the beaver would stop moving its mouth when it's supposed to stop singing.

LordZeebmork responds:

I think that's a squirrel, not a beaver. The reason I didn't have it stop moving its mouth was that I didn't know how to use graphics at the time I made this, so I couldn't stop it without swapping symbols, which would look stupid and possibly not work.

And I'll probably make a series. Or at least a sequel.