Mr. Fizzle Traverses His World Mr. Fizzle Traverses His World

Ahoy there!

Look what I found in the deepest depths of the internet, buried under tons of whiny techno and shit singing. Joy is me on the hour of this deliverance.
-SimIan GibBons!

halo2 cool remix halo2 cool remix

It was allright...

There were some cool parts of the mix, I enjoyed it. Unfortunately, the drum beat was totally off, and it made the song always seem out of rythem. The sound blend could use some improvement, maybe increase the melodic line? There were also parts that felt like pure chaos. Most remixes lose points for unoriginallity, and, if you could work on making this sound more like a take off the Halo theme rather than a repeat of the song with something different, I'd be much more impressed. Nice try though...

danzmanz responds:

thanx ill try harder next time

[[=In A Trance=]] [[=In A Trance=]]

Not a bad song.

I clicked on this from the top of all time and I found out that this was more trance...ugggh. But it wasn't all that bad, more upbeat than most trance I've heard. I think you could have done more variation on the melody to turn a loopset into a real song.

-┬┤Vexeta`- -┬┤Vexeta`-

Catchy but:

I think that this song could use some variety an fluidity, it is basically the same two loops played over and over again in different filters. The catchyness of the tune could have been expanded on through greater depth in sound and harmony.