The Great Journey The Great Journey

Whoa: Awesome.

I was really impressed by this, I absolutely love the animation style. It was very moving and the theme of it all was well done. Amazing job... make more!

totally random fight totally random fight

That was awesome.

The red dude had a great entrance. I would suggest making it longer next time. LoL, that band thing was incredibly random. I DON'T NEED TO EVER HEAR "IKE IKE" EVER AGAIN PLZNTHANKS! -_-

Ace0fredspades responds:

yepe thanx so much!

deead as deead as

Nice

I really liked the animation style. You could still work on the walking legs, but hey, good job.

CitySmasher CitySmasher

KrAzy!!!!

Wow, I just spent an hour playing this. This game is awesome. I love everything about it, the kickass animation, the fun gameplay, the screaming people flying through the air on fire, taking down planes as they go. This is a work of art!!! 10/10.
One thing that would be cool would be to expand this so that you could destroy an even bigger variety of stuffs, more combos, bigger explosions. What would really make my day would be two of these giant monsters duking it out, just like a fighter game.

Gully Cricket Gully Cricket

Amusing.

This is pretty good stuff. It took me a while to realise that I had to click the reticule to hit the ball :P. I found the fighting minigame pretty funny, an accurate interpretation of cricket! The music isn't too bad. It wouldn't hurt to make the instructions more comprehenisve. I've also noticed that when i lose the game, in the screen where it says "no problem: try agian" when i try to click the button to try again nothing happens, "try again" itself also appears to be a link but again, nothing happens.

Wiggi Fireman Defense Wiggi Fireman Defense

Unique concept, could use some expansion.

Wow, this game is not all that great, kudos for admitting it. But, It has alot of potential if you want to really capitalize on it. I showed it to some kids and its the kind of thing that they enjoy. The whole thing to me is almost sickeningly cute to see. But thats where the child's appeal comes from. If you could add some features for even possibly a sequel(?!?!?) it could be really great. For example, there is literally no reason to have a button to press on the keyboard. The game might as well always have the water going. If you add an aspect such as ammunition (water supply) or maybe if you moved faster with it off, that'd be cool. Perhaps you could add different hose types like a cone blast hose, line, short range, long range, arched etc that you could buy with the points. You REALLY need more creeps to kill rather than the same little fireballs over and over again, and if you really want to pimp it out, add a plot of sorts. Also, the audio would definitely make the game more enjoyable if you have the time to find some. So, good job on the first step. lets see the whole run (fingers crossed).

burningice579 responds:

hehe, thanx. i am just too lazy to make it better.(the truth is-i started this flash last nyt.i slept at 3:30am) i supposed to make the water supply limited but i got insane about the coding, and my eyes are killing me until now... I'll make it better tho.

Mr. Fizzle Traverses His World Mr. Fizzle Traverses His World

Ahoy there!

Look what I found in the deepest depths of the internet, buried under tons of whiny techno and shit singing. Joy is me on the hour of this deliverance.
-SimIan GibBons!

halo2 cool remix halo2 cool remix

It was allright...

There were some cool parts of the mix, I enjoyed it. Unfortunately, the drum beat was totally off, and it made the song always seem out of rythem. The sound blend could use some improvement, maybe increase the melodic line? There were also parts that felt like pure chaos. Most remixes lose points for unoriginallity, and, if you could work on making this sound more like a take off the Halo theme rather than a repeat of the song with something different, I'd be much more impressed. Nice try though...

danzmanz responds:

thanx ill try harder next time

[[=In A Trance=]] [[=In A Trance=]]

Not a bad song.

I clicked on this from the top of all time and I found out that this was more trance...ugggh. But it wasn't all that bad, more upbeat than most trance I've heard. I think you could have done more variation on the melody to turn a loopset into a real song.